See our schedules and register for a class now!
|Private Pilates Class Rates|
|New Client Trial||$70||$60|
|Group Class Rates|
(Xtend Barre, Pilates Mat, Antigravity Aerial, Yoga)
|3-Class Experience Pass
(One week validity. First-visit clients, local residents only)
|Reformer Group Kickstarters Package|
|As we require all clients with no prior or little Pilates experience to take a minimum of 3 private Pilates session before joining the reformer group classes, here's a package to help you get started!|
+ 1 Complimentary Reformer Group Class
Valid for 2 months
- Prices stated are inclusive of 7% GST
- All membership packages are valid for 6 months, unless otherwise stated.
- All membership packages are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- All membership packages are strictly non-extendable.
- All membership packages are for individual usage. No sharing is allowed.
- Unused class cards may be brought forward to new package upon renewal.
- Membership packages can be used at both Bukit Timah and City Hall studios, unless otherwise stated.
- All classes are 55 minutes unless otherwise stated. We want to make sure you can always make it to your next appointment so classes start and end promptly. As a courtesy to other clients, be punctual.
- Upside Motion reserves the right to cancel any class that does not meet enrolment standards and to substitute instructors without prior notice.
- To keep our Upside home clean, please remove your shoes before entering the studios.
Become an Upsider
- To become an Upsider, simply create your online profile with us before your first session.
- We recommend new clients with little or no prior Pilates experience to start off with a 55-mins Private Pilates Trial session, where your instructor will conduct a postural analysis for you during the 1-to-1 session, introduce you to the fundamentals of Pilates and suggest a programme that will suit your needs and fitness goals.
- We require everyone who comes to class to have a separate online profile and class-pass with us due to safety and liabilities reasons. Some things in life cannot be shared; in this case, your sessions in your class-pass.
- It is important that our Upside instructors can see your body alignment. Wear close-fitting, comfortable clothing that allows for movement.
- Shoes are not needed, but non-slip socks are required for those attending Pilates and Xtend Barre classes for sanitary and safety reasons. Non-slip socks are available for sale at our studios.
- Antigravity Aerial students must wear tops with sleeves and make sure the underarms, midriff and legs are covered to avoid abrasions.
- Remove all jewellery and watches before class.
- Please bring your own towel for class.