- Develop safe, professional and comprehensive Pilates training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals.
- Instruct both private and group Pilates classes while maintaining the cleanliness of the Pilates studio.
- Develop and maintain a Pilates client base.
- Promote and educate Pilates training programs and classes to members.
- Achieve or exceed monthly revenue and session goals.
- Mat and Reformer certification required. Comprehensive certification preferred. Minimum of one-year teaching experience.
- Interest to be trained in Barre and Aerial classes preferred.
We look forward to hearing from you!