How long, what to wear and how to prepare. Get started with becoming an Upsider.
Becoming an Upsider
To become an Upsider, please create a client profile under the "Sign Up" tab. Once you have done so, please email or call us to make your first class booking.
How long are your classes?
All classes are 55 minutes unless otherwise stated. We want to make sure you can always make it to your next appointment so classes start and end promptly. As a courtesy to other clients, be punctual.
What do I wear for class?
- It is important that our Upside instructors can see your body alignment. Wear close-fitting, comfortable clothing that allows for movement.
- Shoes are not needed, but non-slip socks are required for those attending Pilates and Xtend Barre classes for sanitary and safety reasons. Non-slip socks are available for sale at our studios.
- Antigravity Aerial students must wear tops with sleeves and make sure the underarms, midriff and legs are covered to avoid abrasions.
- Remove all jewellery and watches before class.
How do I prepare for class?
- Drink plenty of water and have a light meal about three hours before your class.
- If it is your first time at Upside Motion, please arrive 15 minutes early for administrative matters and to familiarise yourself with our studio. Bring along any relevant medical reports so our instructors can make sure the programme is tailored to your needs.
- Please ensure you have sufficient time for parking and changing into your workout attire before class begins. We want you to enjoy your session without distractions, so latecomers will not be allowed into class.