Date & Time
TBC - Email email@example.com for more information.
Upside Motion City Hall Studio
36 Armenian Street #02-03, Singapore 179934
Upon completion of the program, you will be qualified to:
- Work according to the principles of Pilates and introduce these tenets to clients and students
- Assess posture and posture types, as well as detect postural deviations
- Solve problems and provide effective exercise solutions to many physical conditions
- Compile comprehensive and safe Pilates mat work programs tailored to individual and group needs
- Adapt a group mat class to different settings and environments
- Integrate small apparatus into a mat class to achieve optimum results
- Use the BASI® Block System to successfully administer mat work classes
- Analyze and understand the Pilates exercises based on anatomical and biomechanical principles
- Demonstrate at a high level the vast repertoire of classic Pilates exercises as well as a wide range of original BASI exercises
- Modify exercises according to the needs and goals of the individual
For over 25 years BASI Pilates® has been a leading Pilates education academy. Established by world-renowned Pilates teacher Rael Isacowitz, BASI Pilates® spans 30 countries and 100 host locations.
At BASI Pilates® we regard the Mat Work as the “crown jewel of Pilates”. It is the essence of the system. The Mat Program provides a thorough education in the Mat World and its infinite applications. In addition to being the foundation on which all else is based, it is also the perfect springboard to the Foundation and Comprehensive Apparatus Courses.
BASI Pilates preserves the classical repertoire of Joseph Pilates’ philosophy while supplementing it with the study of Kinesiology, contemporary scientific knowledge, and the unique methodology of the BASI Block SystemTM.