Learn more about our class pass policies.
What's the fine prints for your class passes?
- Prices stated are inclusive of 7% GST
- All membership packages are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- All membership packages are strictly non-extendable.
- All membership packages are for individual usage. No sharing is allowed.
- Unused non-promotional class passes may be brought forward to new package if renewal is processed before the expiration date.
- Membership packages can be used at all studios, unless otherwise stated.
Can I extend the validity of my class passes?
All of our class passes are non-extendable. However, if you have a medical condition that recently arises that doesn't allow you to finish your class pass in the validity period, extension of class passes can be provided on case-by-case basis with the submission of a medical note / MC. Kindly email the documents to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Am I eligible to purchase 5-Class Discovery Pass?
You’re eligible for the 5 Class Discovery Pass if you are a first-timer at Upside Motion and a local resident (Singaporean/ PR, EP, SP, Dependent Pass, or Student Pass). If you have only attended Kickstarter package/ private sessions/ workshops/ community class with us and have not taken any group classes before, you are also eligible for this pass.
Can I utilise all five classes of 5-Class Discovery Pass for one programme?
You can book any group classes including Aerial, Xtend Barre, Pilates Mat, Pilates Reformer and Yoga. You can utilise all for a particular programme that you like or try different classes.