Date & Time
13 May (Monday) - Basic Training Day 1 | 8.30am to 5.30pm (8 Hours)
14 May (Tuesday) - Basic Training Day 2 | 8.30am to 4.30pm (7 Hours)
15 May (Wednesday) - Basic Training Day 3 | 8.30am to 12.30pm (4 Hours)
16 May (Thursday) - Basic Training Day 4 | 8.30am to 11.30am (3 Hours)
Upside Motion City Hall Studio
36 Armenian Street #02-03, Singapore 179934
- Attend a minimum of 20 Xtend Barre classes at Upside Motion or any other licensed Xtend Barre studios in the world.
- Complete an Xtend Barre Teacher Application
- 1 year experience of teaching movement preferred (dance, group exercise, Pilates)
- Passion for fitness, teaching and positive energy
- Highly recommend Pilates training
- Be personable and approachable
- Recommended prior CPR/AED training
- You may only teach Xtend Barre at a Xtend Barre licensed studio.
The process of becoming a certified Xtend Barre instructor is broken down into 3 parts:
Step 1: Fill out an application form to apply for the studio audition. Tell us your basic need-to-know details and what Xtend Barre, Dance, Teaching or Instructing experience you do or don't have. You’ll also need to tell us why you want to be an instructor at Upside Motion.
Step 2: You will be notified if you’ve been accepted to audition and more details will be provided.
Step 3: If you are successful at the auditions, you will then be accepted for an initial Xtend Barre 4-Day Training course to earn your certification. This will be running in 4 consecutive days in May 2019. The course costs US$1000, and involves 8-10 hours of pre-work online education and 22 hours of in-person training. Education subsidy is available for successful candidates.