Date & Time
Date: 10 July 2018 - 15 August 2018
Time: 1.30PM - 5.30PM
Upside Motion City Hall Studio
36 Armenian Street #02-03, Singapore 179934
Upon completion of the program, you will be qualified to:
- Work according to the principles of Pilates and introduce them to clients and students
- Tailor comprehensive and safe Pilates mat work programs to individual and group needs
- Adapt a group mat class to different settings
- Integrate small equipment into a mat class
- Use the BASI® Block System to successfully administer mat work
For over 25 years BASI Pilates® has been a leading Pilates education academy. Established by world-renowned Pilates teacher Rael Isacowitz, BASI Pilates® spans 30 countries and 100 host locations.
At BASI Pilates® we regard the Mat Work as the “crown jewel of Pilates”. It is the essence of the system. The Mat Program provides a thorough education in the Mat World and its infinite applications. In addition to being the foundation on which all else is based, it is also the perfect springboard to the Foundation and Comprehensive Apparatus Courses.
BASI Pilates preserves the classical repertoire of Joseph Pilates’ philosophy while supplementing it with the study of Kinesiology, contemporary scientific knowledge, and the unique methodology of the BASI Block SystemTM.