The health and safety of our community has always been our top priority.
We are closely monitoring the situation regarding the COVID-19, and wish to inform you of the latest development so far. We've been notified by building management of Downtown Gallery that there is a confirmed COVID-19 case from one of our neighbour tenant at Basement 1, as of 17 March 2020.
According to the building management, the tenant has closed their store and is currently carrying out deep disinfection of their unit. The common areas leading to and away from the unit have also been disinfected. The sanitation was carried out in accordance with MOH and NEA guidelines.
We have been doing our part in stepping up our cleaning standards. We have made a decision to implement stricter policies to ensure the safety of everyone in the community. These policies will take effect from 20 March 2020.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow enough time for mandatory health, travel declaration and non-contact temperature checks. Clients who have failed to meet our new requirements and/or complete the declaration form will not be allowed into class.
We want you to feel comfortable when coming into the studio and will do everything we can to make it a pleasant experience. Should you have any queries, please reach out to our team at email@example.com, we are always here to help.
TRAVEL & TEMPERATURE DECLARATION
- You are required to declare your health and travel history within the past 14 days upon class entry.
- You will be asked to leave and seek medical assistance immediately if your body temperature is 37.5 degree and above or have any signs of fever, runny nose, cough and sore throat.
- Kindly NOT to come into the studio if you have recently returned from overseas in the last 14 days. This applies to those who are living in the same home with people who have returned from overseas in the last 14 days as well.
All Upsiders affected by this new policy update, do contact us to freeze your packages.
We have now limited class sizes for Mat (Pilates & Barre) classes so you'll get plenty of personal space for your workout.
DO OUR PART
- We have increased the frequency of sanitising all studio equipments, including the Reformer machines before and after class.
- Please continue to wipe down the mat and equipments after each class using our cleaning solution in the studio rooms. Our regular tea-tree oil based solution has been replaced by stronger MOH-approved disinfectant brand.
- Hand sanitisers are provided at our studio premises for your usage. Please make sure that you use them before and after your class.
UPDATED OPERATING HOURS
Mon-Fri 8.00AM - 9.00PM
Sat-Sun 8.00AM - 4.00PM
Mon-Fri 9.00AM - 9.00PM
Sat 9.00AM - 3.00PM
Mon-Fri 7.00AM - 9.30PM
Sat-Sun 8.00AM - 4.00PM
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF
- Should you feel unwell at the eleventh hour, please drop us a call to reschedule/cancel your class.
- If you are feeling healthy, we would love to still have you in class. Please book in and come see us soon!
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and keep you in the loop for any changes. Meanwhile, stay well! We are here to help keep your body moving, your immune system strong and your heart smiling!
Your Upside Motion Team