This December, give the gift of health to yourself this holiday season by attending 12 in-studio group classes and referring one friend to earn 1000 Upsider Perk Points! The top 3 winners who complete the challenge first will bring home exclusive Upside Motion merch and class packages worth up to $500.
Need more classes to complete the challenge? Our 2020 Festive Challenge All-Access Pass, valid for Xtend Barre, Pilates Mat, and Reformer, was created with exactly that in mind. This pass is automatically activated on 1 December 2020 and valid through 31 December 2020. Be one of the 15 early birds and save $30 by keying in promo code: EARLY30
We will extend an extra month (from 1 December to 31 December) to your existing class package upon request if you'd like to join the challenge with this pass. Simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org after making your purchase.
Get in the zone, hashtag #WeAreUpsiders, and tag us on Facebook & Instagram @upsidemotion to share with us your progress and be the inspiration! Look out for mini-challenges of the week on our Instagram for surprise bonus points. Register on our Loyalty Programme here and start booking classes to finish off this 2020 with grace and strength!
Terms & Conditions
- Prices stated are in Singapore Dollars and inclusive of 7% GST.
- All membership packages are non-refundable, non-exchangeable & non-transferable.
- All membership packages are strictly non-extendable.
- All membership packages are for individual usage. No sharing is allowed for any reason at any time. Anyone sharing memberships does so expressly without the consent of Upside Motion will be denied all future entry and forfeit their membership.
- Packages can be used at all Upside Motion studios, unless otherwise stated.
- Class cancellation must be made 12-hour before your class starts.
- Class bookings can be made and canceled via our Upside Motion App, website, phone, email or SMS. Bookings and cancellations are not accepted via social media.
- In the event of no-show and late cancellation, a session credit will be deducted from your class pass.