Terms & Conditions
- Class passes are activated from the date of purchase.
- Prices stated are in Singapore Dollars and inclusive of 7% GST.
- All membership packages are non-refundable, non-exchangeable & non-transferable.
- All membership packages are strictly non-extendable.
- All membership packages are for individual usage. No sharing is allowed for any reason at any time. Anyone sharing memberships does so expressly without the consent of Upside Motion will be denied all future entry and forfeit their membership.
- Packages can be used for all virtual class offerings at Upside Motion.
- Up to two classes from the last multi-class package (except for Intro Offer & Autopay) can be rolled over with a new package purchase before your current package expires. Package purchased more than one year ago will not be eligible for rollover.
- Class schedule is subject to change and booking is subject to availability. Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services as advertised. Upside Motion is not liable to refund, transfer, or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are changed or cancelled or newly arisen restriction in your personal circumstances.
- Class cancellation must be made 12-hour before your class starts.
- Class bookings can be made and canceled via our Upside Motion App, website, and email. Bookings and cancellations are not accepted via social media.
- In the event of no-show and late cancellation, a class credit will be deducted from your class pass.