Upside Regular's Favourite: Gain access to our mat-based classes at an irresistible price! Highly recommended for 2-3 times/week attendance. This membership includes 10 mat-based classes: Xtend Barre & Pilates Mat on a monthly basis and valid for use for both in-studio and virtual classes.
*Monthly billing cycle, auto-debit. Unused classes do not roll over to the following month. No minimum commitment, cancel anytime, or pause temporarily for $15, up to twice per year.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All class packages are activated from the day of purchase.
Prices stated are in Singapore Dollars and inclusive of 7% GST.
All membership packages are non-refundable, non-exchangeable & non-transferable.
All membership packages are strictly non-extendable.
All membership packages are for individual usage. No sharing is allowed for any reason at any time. Anyone sharing memberships does so expressly without the consent of Upside Motion will be denied all future entry and forfeit their membership.
Class schedule is subject to change. Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. Upside Motion is not liable to refund, transfer, or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are changed or cancelled.
Upside Motion is not liable to refund, transfer, or offer compensation of any kind due to change or restriction in your personal schedule or for any other reasons.
Membership agreement for one year contract and a valid credit card required. Membership is charged to a stored credit card (in member’s name) on an automatic monthly basis.
Contract will also be renewed automatically on a yearly basis so that monthly payments will be charged in perpetuity unless paused or canceled as per Upside Motion's Pause & Cancellation Policies.
Payments once charged are not eligible for a refund. Rate, terms, and services may be subject to change. Upside Motion will provide advance notice of any rate changes for existing auto-renewing passes.
It is the member’s responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available in their nominated bank account or credit card to fulfill the membership contract. If a payment is declined for any reason, Upside Motion reserves the right to process payment anytime where sufficient funds are available in the nominated bank account or credit card in order to settle any fees that are owed.
If an auto-pay is declined on the due date for any reason, we will charge $15 for failed attempted transactions.
If payment fails after 7 days, your membership will be suspended until we receive an updated valid card on file and the missed autopay is collected upon.
If the debit from the nominated bank account or credit card for a Membership fees fails after attempts lasting a period of 2 weeks or more, Upside Motion may in its absolute discretion to cancel the Membership. Once terminated, you are not allowed to sign up again for 90 days.
AUTOPAY MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION POLICY
- All Autopay Cancellation requests must be submitted via online Cancellation Form here.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via Facebook, telephone, in person, or any medium other than via cancellation request form specified in this clause.
- 14 working days advance notice is required to review and process requests. Requests received less than the stipulated timeframe will be processed as soon as possible but without guarantee of matching your requested cancellation date or preventing a scheduled auto-renew charge.
- Charges once billed, are not eligible for a refund. Cancellations and pauses cannot overlap.
AUTOPAY MEMBERSHIP PAUSE POLICY
- All Autopay Pause requests must be submitted via online Pause Form here.
- Suspensions will not be accepted via Facebook, telephone, in person, or any medium other than via the online form stated in this clause.
- Autopay memberships can be placed on a pause for a fee of $15 per request, up to 2 times per year.
- 5 working days’s notice in advance of the desired pause date is required to review and process requests.
- Once approved, your membership will be paused for the duration requested. Your current package validity will be extended and payment dates will be adjusted forward by the number of days on pause. During the suspension period, you are not able to book in for classes. You will only receive a notification if there's an issue with your request or we're not able to process it.
- Submitting with less than 5 working days advance notice? We will process as soon as possible but without guarantee of matching your requested start date or preventing a scheduled monthly autopay billing.
- Class cancellation must be made 12-hour before your class starts.
- Class bookings can be made and canceled via our Upside Motion App, website, phone, email or SMS. Bookings and cancellations are not accepted via social media.
- In the event of no-show and late cancellation, a class credit will be deducted from your class package.