Try a private solo 1-on-1 with our Apprentice Instructors Cheryl & Dira with our limited-time offer: Private Solo Apprentice Instructor Package including 3 sessions, 2 months validity at $255.
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability to get started!
**Applicable to sessions with apprentice instructors only (Cheryl & Dira). For clients who are not pregnant, with no pre and existing medical conditions.
MEET OUR BASI PILATES APPRENTICE INSTRUCTORS
Having trained in Sports Rehabilitation and Physiotherapy, Cheryl took up Pilates to further her knowledge of Anatomy and Body Movement while keeping herself fit and healthy, both physically and mentally. She then came to realise that Pilates is not just a physical exercise that helps you gain great posture and a rock-hard core. It can radically enhance mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being too.
As her passion for Pilates deepens, Cheryl has been feeling more lively and happier than ever. She made the decision to become an instructor, hoping to inspire and help more people experience the life-changing benefits of Pilates.
Cheryl obtained her Diploma in Physiotherapy in 2016 and is looking forward to being certified as a BASI Pilates Comprehensive Instructor.
Cheryl is currently a BASI Pilates Comprehensive Apprentice Instructor.
Dira started Pilates 3 years ago in hopes of finding something that would improve both physical and mental health. After dabbling in Yoga, Barre, and HIIT, she chanced upon Pilates, and it changed her life.
Not only does regular Pilates practice improve her core, she feels fitter and stronger. As her love for Pilates grows, Dira finds peace in its movements, and the mental calmness it provides.
In 2019, she decided to take the leap and take up the BASI comprehensive teacher training course at Upside Motion. She is currently undergoing her training as a BASI instructor and is working towards receiving her certification.
Dira is currently a BASI Pilates Comprehensive Apprentice Instructor.
Terms & Conditions
- All membership packages are activated from the date of purchase.
- Prices stated are in Singapore Dollars.
- All membership packages are non-refundable, non-exchangeable & non transferable.
- All membership packages are for individual usage. No sharing is allowed for any reason at any time. Anyone sharing memberships does so expressly without the consent of Upside Motion will be denied all future entry and forfeit their membership.
- All membership packages are non-extendable.
- Private session booking request is subject to availability. Every possible effort is made to deliver services as advertised.
- We highly recommend you have a chat with our Client Service Officer to explore possible instructors and schedule matches before making your purchase. Upside Motion is not liable to refund, transfer, or offer compensation of any kind due to the change or restriction in your personal schedule or for any other reasons.
Private Session Cancellation Policy
- Private session cancellation must be made 24 hours before your session starts.
- In the event of no-show and late cancellation, a session credit will be deducted from your package
- Bookings can be made and cancelled via our Upside Motion App, website, phone, email. Bookings and cancellations are strictly not accepted via social media.